2021 Ford F-650 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Godwin 300U Dump Body (Stock #FLU10004)
- Trailer Connection Socket - 7-Way, Wired for Turn Signals Combined with Stop
- Lube, Rear Axle, EmGard 75W-90, Synthetic Oil
- Bumper, Front - Full Width, Chrome Plated Steel - Exterior Appearance Group)
- Engine Block Heater, Phillips, 120 Volt/750 Watt
- Front Stabilizer Bar
- Tires, Front Two 11R22.5H Michelin X Multi Energy Z
- 4 Speaker Option for 588 Radio
- Lube, Front Axle, EmGard 50W, Synthetic Oil
- Mirrors, Dual - Heated & Motorized Rectangular, XL2020 - 96' Width
- Power Equipment Group - Appearance Group)
- Jump Start Stud - Remote Mounted
- Transmission Power Take-Off Provision w/LiveDrive Capability and Tow/Haul
- Back-Up Alarm - Electric, 102 dBA
- Pull Out Cup Holder For Two Cups - Instrument Panel Mounted
- Chrome Grille Surround - Exterior Appearance Group)
- Exterior Appearance Group
- Chromed Fender Badge
- Ship-Thru - Manning
- Body Builder Wiring - At End of Frame, Combined -
- View All
- INSIDE WIDTH: 84"
- SIDES: One-piece sides with no welded seams. 10-gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type side braces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" radius corners.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Upper is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: Federal 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 4" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 6" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.
|Call For Pricing|
Contact Fred Beans Ford of Langhorne for more info.(267) 619-7154
Vehicle available NOW in Langhorne, PA