2021 Ford F-350 Regular Cab DRW 4x4, Godwin 184U Dump Body (Stock #FLU10341)
- 240 Amp Alternator
- 332 Amp Alternators
- 397 Amp Alternators
- 4-Ton Hydraulic Jack
- Accessory Delay
- Advanced Security Pack
- Chrome Front Bumper
- Dual 78 AH Battery
- Engine: 7.3L 2V DEVCT NA PFI V8 Gas
- Exterior Backup Alarm
- Limited Slip w/4.30 Axle Ratio
- Manual Telescoping/Folding Trailer Tow Mirrors
- Power Equipment Group
- Power Front Side Windows
- Power Locks
- Rear View Camera & Prep Kit
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Snow Plow Prep Package
- Spare Tire & Wheel Delete
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control
- Trailer Brake Controller
- XL Decor Group
- XL Value Package
- View All
- INSIDE WIDTH: 84"
- SIDES: One piece sides with no welded seams. 10 gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type sidebraces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" floor to side radius. A607 grade-50 steel.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Standard upper hardware is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: FMVSS 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 3" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 5" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.
|Call For Pricing|
Contact Fred Beans Ford of Langhorne for more info.(267) 619-7154
Vehicle available NOW in Langhorne, PA